COMPASS joined forces with FET2RIN, to highlight the thechallenges of investing in R&D&I projects and to present very promisingtechnologies looking for investment - both locally and internationally. At theend pf the day, a pitch session will give the stage to 10 disruptive Future and Emerging Technologiesprojects, that will pitchtheir innovation in front of the audience. A judging panel, composed bybusiness angels, early stage investors and EU’BICs, will assess pitches duringa dedicated Q&A session after each pitch.
FET projects selected to pitchwill receive ad-hoc training before the event from FET2RIN experts, through two webinars:
1) Thursday 28th February, from 12.00 to 13.00, "How to use the LeanCanvas as a base for the Pitch"
- Customer vs. ProductDevelopment
- How to capture your vision ona single page
- Finding a compelling problemthat is worth solving
- Solution - Market / Targetgroups Fit
- Consequences of NotUnderstanding a Target group
[Homework for participants: all completed canvases should be sent to the exploitation experts and willbe evaluated. Projects will be given a personal feedback.]
2) Thursday 7th March, from 12.00 to 13.00, "How to Pitch for R&D projects"
- What makes a presentationappealing and how to explain the exploitation opportunity behind your results?
- How to pitch your researchresults and exploitation plan
- How to effectively communicatean exploitation model to internal and external stakeholders
- Pitching your exploitationplan to investors and crowdfunding platforms
[Homework for participants: All participants should forward their draft pitches to the experts.The pitches will be evaluated and Projects will be provided with feedback.]
Both webinars are compulsory for FET projects willing to pitch.
Rehearsals will be also organized during the morning of the event in Brussels, to fine pitches and slide decks.
REGISTER NOW on the home page!
For further information please contact: email@example.com